Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feathers

Hi everyBody! I have a TOTALLY ECO ACTIVITY FOR YOU! Hi everybody! Its me cottoncandy! And yes I do have a totally eco activity for you! And want to know what it is? Well then look the way the arrow is pointing ------------> COLLECTING FEATHERS!! Its really fun! You have to try it! My brother has 121 of them! There is a lot of feathers where I live (Louisiana) I only have a few of them though! We go on Feather hunts all the time,its really fun! Here's a tip "Keep em' in a ZIP LOCK BAG"! You don't have to,its just what me and my brother keep them and don't squish them if you decide to collect them,there hairs will come off! To find Feathers you have to look closely! I am going to be having a contest soon,its going to be a suprise on what you have to do,so keep your eye on my blog! Cottoncandy (:

1 comment:

  1. cool! ;) great job by the way i wanna no how 2 do those pages :(

    ReplyDelete